Here below are listed the formal criteria that a school education / adult education mobility project must respect in order to be eligible for an Erasmus+ grant:
Who can apply?
Who can apply?
- A school (i.e. an institution providing general, vocational, or technical education on any level from pre-school to upper secondary education) established in a Programme Country and sending its staff abroad.
- An adult education organisation established in a Programme Country and sending its staff abroad or the coordinator of a national adult education consortium. A consortium must comprise at least three adult education organisations.
- Individuals cannot apply directly for a grant.
- A learning mobility project must comprise at least staff training or teaching assignments.
- The number of organisations in the application form is one (the applicant).
- During the implementation of the mobility project, a minimum of two organisations (the applicant or sending organisation and the receiving or course provider) from different countries must be involved.
- The sending organisation must be a school or an organisation for adult education (the applicant).
- The receiving organisation can be non-profit organisation providing in-service training for teachers and school staff.
- Each organisation must be established in a Programme Country.
- The applicant must choose the duration, 1 or 2 years, based on the objective of the project and on the type of activities planned over time. Schools / organisations for adult education can apply for funding for training courses in 2018 - 2020;
- From 2 days to 2 months, excluding travel time. Normally our courses comprise a period of 6 training days and 2 travel days.
- Education staff (teaching and non-teaching, including heads and, etc.), working in the sending school / organisation for adult education.
- To the National Agency of the country in which the applicant organisation is established
- Deadline published soon
- Schools, Universities, Adult Education providers and VET Organizations can apply only once per year! .