Steps to Apply
Under the Erasmus+ Programme, it will be organizations (Heads of schools, colleges, institutions, etc) and not individuals who will apply for the mobility training funding. Thus, before applying, an individual has to get permission from his/her principal / Director and ask him/her to follow some important steps to apply for funding:
- The sending organization must first register in the Unique Registration Facility (URF) (http://eeas.europa.eu/media/subscribe/ecas-user-manual.pdf);
- Once registered, the sending organization will obtain a PIC (Personal Identification Code) number. The PIC number of Sans Frontiers Europe is 950162822;
- The sending organization can apply for multiple places on our courses; thus the sending organization can send you or more teachers on our courses but there is only one opportunity to apply each year!
- The application is not specific to named individuals but it would be advisable to let us know of the participants’ name/s who will be applying for our courses;
- Your institution can apply for several or all of our courses!
- It is advisable that the school applies for a minimum number of two persons;
- The application should be part of a staff development plan over one or two years;
- Your sending organization must fill in the application form and attach to it the pre-acceptance letter/s received from our organization;
- In the application, the sending organization should describe how participation in the course will help develop the organisation and its staff, and how you will share the skills developed with other colleagues and the wider education community;
- The application must be under Key Action 1 (Mobility of individuals in the field of education, training and youth).
- In the application, your sending organization should apply for a grant for 1. Course Fees, 2. Individual Support (accommodation, food, local transport) 3. International Travel to and from the course location and 4. Support for preparation, monitoring and validation of the mobility;